Monday, April 14, 2008

Set Fire to the Something Something

Third Ward. That's the song I'm listening to, by Snow Patrol featuring Martha Wainwright. She's a pretty good singer, she has pretty good songs also but it's not in my taste of music. It's more folk than anything. I'm pretty bored right now, I have a PR test tomorrow on the four-step something process. It's over the first two steps, defining the problem and planning and programming. Last night someone named Crystal(?) called me, from UT but I wasn't home so I got the message that Crystal called at 8:11PM. Except I don't know a Crystal, and I don't know how to get in touch with this Crystal character and this post-it note is useless. Snow Patrol did an Abbey Road version of this song, it's favorited on my YouTube account. I won't tell you my account name though, so you can't go watch it. Don't search for it, that will ruin what I've done. Last weekend I went to a GrammyU thing with Jason, it was pretty good I guess. I need to call someone to get an interview for an internship. One of the guys who was presenting stuff at a workshop told my friend to "shut the hell up", and I thought that was funny. I played with an Open Labs MiKo something or other, that was pretty fun. There was this Dalai Lama program where you could make him "chant" something in different tones and pitches and stuff. It was pretty funny at first, but then this girl and guy kept messing with it then it got old. I wonder if the Dalai Lama is thinking "what the F#*$?!" because I would. I wouldn't want someone dragging a cursor all over the monitor sporadically while holding down the mouse1 button for the sole purpose of entertaining themselves by making a computerized image of me chant at various pitches all while making my face squint and relax and repeat. Another good song is Another Kind of Green - John Mayer Trio. On Wikipedia it says he wrote almost all of his songs for his John Mayer Trio album or Continuum (I forgot which one) in about two weeks. That's pretty crazy. I wish I had a lyric book, or the creativity, or the guts to break out of the social norm to pursue a music career. But I suck. I wish I could have my own model of a Fender Stratocaster also. Maybe I can win the lottery and donate the money and they'll make an "American Fender Stratocaster Albert Le limited edition guitar in Olympic White, Sunburst, and Black" guitar for me. But then they would make me learn guitar and I wouldn't like it that much. I would just pay them some more and then they'll make a Squier edition one with my face inscribed on the pickguard. If I could Photoshop well I would show you what that would look like but I don't have it and I don't want to illegally download it and install it on my computer. But you can go to my first post, take that picture I posted, outline it on a sheet of paper, then use a razor blade to carve it into a Squier stratocaster at GuitarCenter, then you'll know what it looks like. If they ask you what the hell you're doing to their guitar and that you'll have to pay for it because you vandalized it and then you have to get the hell out of their store and never come back again say it's alright, because Albert Le will donate money to Fender one day. I'll probably only give like five dollars though, because I'm poor. I was just going to type how much money I put in the collection basket at church a week ago but I don't want to be vain and brag about how my five dollars changed the world because it was doubled by a generous beneficiary but I don't want to be vain so I won't say. The movie Se7en is pretty good. Brad Pitt is like 10th cousins once or twice removed to Obaminator or Clintron. I forgot which one. One of them is also related to someone else but I forgot who. I was walking on the Drag today after my advertising class, and this homeless man (not hobo, that isn't politically correct or good mannered edit: well-mannered) asked this asian guy (not me, I swear) to help him out with some change, and he ignored him and walked on. I was sure he heard him, because I was pretty close also. Then a WaMu employee came out and told him to move along sir, you can't stand in front of this store and do that. A couple of nights ago I went to go eat with Quy Ma (Aka Deina, 70 female gnome rogue US PVP Chromaggus tier 4/5 gear full s1 partial s2 gear 1500/1600 ratings more than two months of playtime) and Jason (Aka guy who wears thrift store vests) at McDonald's at like 9:30 or so and when we were leaving this old black guy (politically incorrect to call them African Americans. who said they are all of African descent? racist.) came up to us, well me, and asks me for change because his car ran out of gas and his friend is making up excuses and hold on baby I'm talking to someone alright and he's a grandfather and needs some gas and gets mad when I said no sorry I used all of my money buying a number one and sharing half a ten piece chicken nugget box with Deina.
I helped up a homeless man once, it was scary. On Saturday after I got back from going somewhere with man-with-thrift-store-vests a girl's dog runs in his apartment and she comes in and takes her dog away and apologizes. The Dalai Lama has his own website, I forgot to mention it when I was talking about him. He's better than I am, I only have this blog. But I have a cool v-neck that I bought last week. I'm going to wear it at an unspecified time this week. It'll be a surprise; you guys can see my sternum. I hear that's the new aphrodisiac. I don't know how long this is. The end.

No comments: