Monday, April 21, 2008

Who Did You Think I Was

Probably no one. Probably a guy named Albert Le. Probably thought that was a song title. I'm supposed to post a resume somewhere on this blog, but I can't find the "additional information" section in the "about me" section. Does that make me anti-internet savvy? I don't know. Instead of doing my American Lit journals I'm procrastinating by writing another blog entry. I've already done three other ones with like a billion words in it. That's a lot more than 500. Next week I've got a lot of stuff to do. Tomorrow I've got to get an oil change (the oilometer (i know that's not what it's called) says it's at 30%, and if it gets to 20% my brother will beat me with the oil stick(jk(i hope))). So I'm thinking I'll go after my American Lit class. I thought about going before my PR class but then I'd have to wake up at 9 and i'll be groggy and yell in my car but then I'll get relaxed by Shutt[ing] [My] Eyes. Then Open[ing] [My] Eyes. Then having Hands Open and I'll set fire to something. And I'll Make This Go On Forever if you want me to, too. Do I try too hard with this? Probably. Next week I've got to take an advertising test, a PR test, a French examen auditif, and do an American Lit journal conference that I haven't started. I hope my professor doesn't read this. My American Lit one that is. This post sucks. Bye.

No comments: