Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sorry baby, I didn't mean to.

I just hit enter on accident and I posted my entry with nothing but the title. People would get confused, then it would get silly. So here it is:

Truth is honey, I've got another blog. I didn't mean for it to be this way at first, but it happened. It's name is Open Labs Blog. I know, I'm such a man slut. But I couldn't help myself. I got this internship and the blog forced itself on me. I couldn't resist, so I made a post. I'm so sorry; I hope we can still write nonsensical gibberish together. If it makes you feel any better, I bragged in my post on the other blog about how pro I was with you. So where do we go from here? My baby's got the bends, and I don't know what to do. I hope this post makes you feel better. Where do we go from here? We do some crazy ass solo, then we sing the bridge and kind of chorus. Sorry you can't be apart of the human race, you're a blog. Blogs can't do nothin' cept be blogs. I can be what I want. That is the way it is. Let's spoon. Uh, I mean RSS. Really Simple Spoonage.

No comments: